XLS to EXE
XCell Compiler also known as XLS to EXE converter offers very easy and hassle free
conversion Excel workbook to EXE file.
You can convert Excel workbook (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB file) into EXE application
with securely protected formulas
in binary format and strong protected VBA code.
With registration/license management feature you can protect your compiled Excel workbook from
illegal copying from one computer to another by using hardware locking mechanism.
You may add your own splash, icon, end user license
agreement (EULA) and much more...
Please try the XCell Compiler Free
Trial version which
is completely functional for workbook formula protection, VBA code protection and calculation.
XLS to EXE converter
XCell Compiler main features:
- Securely protect formulas by convert them into binary format. Without
this feature any kind of Excel file copy protection is useless.
Excel workbook (XLS file) into an application (EXE File,
which requires Excel to run). You do not need to be a programmer to use
- The strongest VBA code copy protection.
registration key/license based application. Prevent illegal
copying from one computer to another.
locking! Allow your XLS to EXE converted applicaiton to work on target computer only.
- Translate all messages in compiled EXE into your customer's language
Trial/Demo of compiled Excel workbook limited by amount of
days and trial version nag window.
Microsoft Excel on start.
- Apply to a XLS to EXE converted file copy protection with Matrix Dongle.
- Export/Import changed data from/to compiled EXE; Import
data into original Excel workbook.
- Royalty free distribution of your XLS to EXE converted EXE,
which doesn’t require any preinstalled Run-Time libraries.
- The original Excel workbook stays without any changes after
- Restrict the time period of usage for your XLS to EXE
converted Excel workbook.
- License expiration warning. Add your own customized
- Add your own End User License Agreement (EULA) information.
The compiled Excel workbook will not be started until the end user
accepts the EULA.
- Save changed data directly into compiled EXE or into external data storage and keep the EXE file unchanged after saving.
- Add your own application name, version and copyright
- You can add your own splash screen, while compiling. This
will give you a chance to advertise your own company name.
- Install your Add-ins (XLA files) on your customer's
- Restrict the access only to authorized individuals, and
limits users' activities to the minimum required, for business purposes.